Every one should follow below terms and conditions otherwise account/project will be subject to terminated without any notice.
BILLING AND PAYMENT
- Client have to pay 50% advance payment before purchase any service. After payment your service will be active in max 24 hours.
- Clear all dues within 7 days after completion of work, otherwise your account/services will be suspended without any notice.
PRICE AND FEES
Prices are subject to be changed anytime without any notice or with notice, we are not bound to keep our prices and fees same as the international currency rate varies from time to time.
WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOP DURATION
- Website design or development time duration will be from 7 to 30 days.
SUPPLY OF MATERIALS
- Client must supply all materials and information required by us within 15 days to complete the work. Such materials may include, but are not limited to, photographs, written copy, logos and other printed material. Where there is any delay in supplying these materials to us which leads to a delay in the completion of work, we have the right to extend any previously agreed deadlines by a reasonable amount.
- Where you fail to supply materials, and that prevents the progress of the work, we have the right to invoice you for any part or parts of the work already completed.
- We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to make revisions to the design. However, we have the right to limit the number of design proposals to a reasonable amount and may charge for additional designs if you make a change to the original design specification.
- Our website development phase is flexible and allows certain variations to the original specification. However any major deviation from the specification will be charged at the rate of $30.00 per hour.
PROJECT DELAYS AND CLIENT LIABILITY
- Any time frames or estimates that we give are contingent upon your full co-operation and complete and final content for the work pages. During development there is a certain amount of feedback required in order to progress to subsequent phases. It is required that a single point of contact be appointed from your side and be made available on a daily basis in order to expedite the feedback process.
APPROVAL OF WORK
- On completion of the work you will be notified and have the opportunity to review it. You must notify us in writing of any unsatisfactory points within 7 days of such notification. Any of the work which has not been reported in writing to us as unsatisfactory within the 7-day review period will be deemed to have been approved. Once approved, or deemed approved, work cannot subsequently be rejected and the contract will be deemed to have been completed and the 50% balance of the project price will become due.
- Upon completion of the 7-day review period, we will invoice you for the 50% balance of the project.
WARRANTY BY YOU AS TO OWNERSHIP OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- You must obtain all necessary permissions and authorities in respect of the use of all copy, graphic images, registered company logos, names and trade marks, or any other material that you supply to us to include in your website or web applications.
- You must indemnify us and hold us harmless from any claims or legal actions related to the content of your website.
- We do not guarantee any specific position in search engine results for your website. We perform basic search engine optimisation according to current best practice.
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damage which you may suffer which is in any way attributable to any delay in performance or completion of our contract, however that delay arises.
- You agree to reimburse us for any requested expenses which do not form part of our proposal including but not limited to the purchase of templates, third party software, stock photographs, fonts, domain name registration, web hosting or comparable expenses.